Saturday, September 2, 2017

An Easy Glitzy Animal Print Card How To




Hello there, Michelle here today to share my latest project for The Robin's Nest, an easy to make card with lots of glitz, featuring the GORGEOUS Pink Zebra Glitter Cardstock.



I have to admit, making cards can present a challenge for this gal, sometimes I tend to add way to much, instead of keeping it simple. After seeing a post by a crafty friend on how to make a card easily, I challenged myself. I am quite pleased with the results.

For the base card, I used heavy white cardstock cut into a 5x5 square card.
I followed by cutting 5x5 and 3x3 squares from the Pink Zebra Glitter Cardstock, and then using black heavy cardstock I cut 4x4 and 2x2 squares, to layer the card design.
I used double sided tape to put all layers together. 

http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/Pink-Zebra-Glitter-Cardstock-gcpanim.htm?categoryId=-1

I also cut a 1 inch wide strip the full length of 12-inches of the glittered cardstock, to punch flowers, as well as a strip to mount the stamped & embossed word LOVE to.
*The cardstock truly is a gorgeous shade pink, my work space lighting fails to do it justice.




I added a 2 layer flower design on each side of the word, using Black Dew Drop centers for each.

For a finishing touch, I added 4 "brushed" silver colored dew drops from the Silver Bells Dew Drop Collection.

http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/Silver-Bells-Dew-Drops-dd14.htm?categoryId=-1

I am so glad I challenged myself to do this, such a surprise to make something with "flair", and how easily it came together.

For the beautiful cardstock & dew drops that I used to make this card, and so much more,
visit The Robin's Nest online store following the links above with the product photo's
or follow the store link below.

Thank you so much for visiting today, be sure to check out the project libraries here at Chattering Robin's, you just may find the inspiration you are looking for.

Until next time.....Happy Crafting!

http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net












6 comments:

Jean Moore said...

The simplicity is so great! Very nice!

Michelle Wells said...

Thank you Jean 😁

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Super cute - I LOVE that pink glitter zebra print paper!!

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely project

Dawn said...

Gorgeous and just the right amount of sparkle. I love the pink zebra cardstock. x

Katie Lamb said...

Fabulous card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...