Thursday, June 22, 2017

LO So Sweet

Hi everyone!!

Today I want to share with you this LO... The little girl in the photo is me "some" years ago.. I love that picture... When I see it, it seems to me to feel the sun on my skin and the music of the wind between the grass...

So I create this LO, using some very nice pink cardstock, a pit of wire rubber and I also stitched a bit!! The leaves on this paper are perfect to be stitched!!!



Follow this link to watch the step by step video tutorial:



And now some closer pictures! Enjoy:








Finally, the products list:
Pink Glitter Chipboard
Dew Drops
Smoky Chevrons Cardstock
Valentine Hearts
Girl Swirl Glittered Cardstock
Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock
Red Plaid Cardstock

9 comments:

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very,very cute!

White Star Light said...

Thank you!!!

Cosetta said...

Love this LO! Greta idea to stitch some leaves! I like it!! xoxo

Veronica Grosselli said...

So cute and Lovely!

Michelle Wells said...

Precious memory, beautiful layout!

White Star Light said...

Thank you so much!!

Karen said...

Simply lovely!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great video! I like how you made the stitches, cute layout!

White Star Light said...

Thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...