Wednesday, June 28, 2017

How to make a vintage wall hanging

Terri here to show you how to make a Vintage Wall Hanging using Robins Nest Products.





The items I will be using today are


Ribbon
Paper flowers
Paper doily
Chipboard base



I start by drawing around chipboard base onto the reverse of my chosen paper.



I then glued the paper in place and distressed the edges with some brown ink. I also added a ribbon to hang it.



Using a die from my collection I cut a frame which I layer along with a doily on to my project.



I then added the vintage lady which I also die cut and then added some paper flowers.



I used the glitter alphas to add a sentiment to the hanging, they match in well with the flowers and doily.



I love the vintage/shabby look, 

This is my last post for the Robins Nest DT, thank you for all the lovely comments over the past 6 months, please come back and visit to see what everyone else has in-store for you.

You can find more of my work on my blog www.terrikoszler.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...